Microsoft has announced the Halo 4 Limited Edition, featuring an array of digital content to give gamers the edge when the hotly anticipated Reclaimer Saga kicks off with this November.
Along with the below digital content, the Limited Edition features a UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet, which includes an armor customization schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and "insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: the Spartan-IVs". The rest of the content includes:
- War Games Map Pack Access – The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps – three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
- Specializations – Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options. Purchasers of the “Halo 4” Limited Edition will get access on launch day, while others will have to wait as Specializations are released over time.
- Unique in-game Spartan-IV armor skin
- Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
- An exclusive in-game emblem
- Xbox LIVE Avatar prop
- Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan-IV armor set
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition – An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series, as well as:
- Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
- Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
The Halo 4: Limited Edition will set gamers back a hefty R899 (RRP) in South Africa, and should be available for pre-order from your local retailer soon.
Halo 4 is set for a worldwide release on 6 November.